We now have 4 doctors established at Sellindge Surgery with Dr Colledge covering regular sessions.
We also have a clinical support team, who provide a full range of services including Contraceptive Services, Child Health Surveillance, Minor Surgery, Maternity Care, Health Promotion Clinics, Immunisation/Vaccination Clinics, Physiotherapy and Counselling.
The Reception team are there to help you. Questions regarding repeat prescriptions, appointments, registrations and other administrative problems should be discussed with them.
- Dr. Giuseppina Del Bianco
- Dr. George Vattakuzhiyil
- Dr Simon Fisher
- Dr Lopa Maitra
- Manager: Mrs Zoe Cornell
- Practice Nurse: Ms Paula O’Halloran
- Healthcare Assistant: Ms Terri Julians
- Assistant Practice Manager/ IT: Mrs Jan Bennett
- Senior Dispenser: Mrs Vanessa Spong
- Secretary: Mrs Judy Drew
- Receptionist/Dispenser: Mrs Jean Chapman
- Dispenser: Mrs Jeanette Dyer
- Dispenser: Mrs Karan Philpott
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Sue Cardon
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Mandy Godden
- Receptionist: Mrs Di Ratcliff
- Domestic Services: Mrs Edna Williams
- GP: Dr Julian Colledge
- Health Visitor: Mrs Alison Rustom & Team
- Midwife: Mrs Ruth Ridgwell & Team
- District Nurse: Mrs Mary Cox & Team
- Physiotherapist: Mr Adrian Moore & Team
- Counsellor: Ms Coleen Kingston
Sellindge Surgery has been a training practice since 2010 and will have various doctors training with us from time to time.
Last week we said goodbye to Dr Bharathi Chadive as our trainee GP. Dr Chadive was with us for a year and will hopefully be helping us out with occasional locum sessions in the future.
We now have Dr Vanlal Duhawma training with us. He will be here until August 2014.