We are pleased to inform you that from 4th April 2016 Doctor Seemi Muneeb will be joining Sellindge Surgery as a GP at the practice.
Many of you will know Dr Muneeb as she has spent the last year of her GP training with Sellindge Surgery.
We are very pleased to welcome her to our team.
We also have a clinical support team, who provide a full range of services including Contraceptive Services, Child Health Surveillance, Minor Surgery, Maternity Care, Health Promotion Clinics, Immunisation/Vaccination Clinics, Physiotherapy and Counselling and are pleased to welcome Rachael Everett into that team as our Practice Nurse.
The Reception team are there to help you. Questions regarding repeat prescriptions, appointments, registrations and other administrative problems should be discussed with them.
- Dr. Giuseppina Del Bianco
- Dr. George Vattakuzhiyil
- Dr. Simon Fisher
- Dr. Lopa Maitra
- Dr. Seemi Muneeb
- Manager: Mrs Zoe Cornell
- Practice Nurse: Ms. Rachael Everett
- Healthcare Assistant: Ms.Terri Julians
- Assistant Practice Manager/ IT: Mrs Jan Bennett
- Senior Dispenser: Mrs Vanessa Spong
- Secretary: Mrs Nina Judge
- Receptionist/Dispenser: Mrs Jean Chapman
- Dispenser: Mrs Jeanette Liddle-Gale
- Dispenser: Mrs Karan Philpott
- Secretary: Mrs Sue Cardon
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Mandy Godden
- Senior Receptionist: Mrs Di Ratcliff
- Receptionist: Mrs Lucy Thompson
- Receptionist: Mrs Tracy Tuckwell
- Receptionist: Miss Rosie Mearing
- General Services: Mrs Edna Williams
- Health Visitor: Mrs Alison Rustom & Team
- District Nurses: Harvey Team
- Physiotherapist: Mr Adrian Moore & Team
- Counsellor: Ms Coleen Kingston