At present we only have 4 permanent doctors working at Sellindge Surgery.
Unfortunately this means we will have less availability for routine Doctors’ appointments for the foreseeable future.
Please accept our apologies, we are trying to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
We do have a clinical support team, who provide a full range of services including Contraceptive Services, Child Health Surveillance, Minor Surgery, Maternity Care, Health Promotion Clinics, Immunisation/Vaccination Clinics, Physiotherapy and Counselling and are pleased to welcome Mrs Clare Bowden into that team as our Practice Nurse.
The Reception team are there to help you. Questions regarding repeat prescriptions, appointments, registrations and other administrative problems should be discussed with them.
- Dr. Giuseppina Del Bianco
- Dr. George Vattakuzhiyil
- Dr Simon Fisher
- Dr Lopa Maitra
- Manager: Mrs Zoe Cornell
- Practice Nurse: Mrs Clare Bowden
- Healthcare Assistant: Ms Terri Julians
- Assistant Practice Manager/ IT: Mrs Jan Bennett
- Senior Dispenser: Mrs Vanessa Spong
- Secretary: Mrs Judy Drew
- Receptionist/Dispenser: Mrs Jean Chapman
- Dispenser: Mrs Jeanette Liddle-Gale
- Dispenser: Mrs Karan Philpott
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Sue Cardon
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Mandy Godden
- Receptionist: Mrs Di Ratcliff
- Receptionist: Mrs Lucy Thompson
- Domestic Services: Mrs Edna Williams
- Health Visitor: Mrs Alison Rustom & Team
- District Nurse: Mrs Jill Hill & Team
- Physiotherapist: Mr Adrian Moore & Team
- Counsellor: Ms Coleen Kingston
Sellindge Surgery has been a training practice since 2010 and we will have various doctors training to be GPs with us from time to time.