We are pleased to welcome Dr Duhawma as a permanent member of staff which means we now have 5 doctors established at Sellindge Surgery.
We also have a clinical support team, who provide a full range of services including Contraceptive Services, Child Health Surveillance, Minor Surgery, Maternity Care, Health Promotion Clinics, Immunisation/Vaccination Clinics, Physiotherapy and Counselling.
The Reception team are there to help you. Questions regarding repeat prescriptions, appointments, registrations and other administrative problems should be discussed with them.
- Dr. Giuseppina Del Bianco
- Dr. George Vattakuzhiyil
- Dr Simon Fisher
- Dr Lopa Maitra
- Dr Vanlal Duhawma
- Manager: Mrs Zoe Cornell
- Practice Nurse: Mrs Lauren Warburton
- Healthcare Assistant: Ms Terri Julians
- Assistant Practice Manager/ IT: Mrs Jan Bennett
- Senior Dispenser: Mrs Vanessa Spong
- Secretary: Mrs Judy Drew
- Receptionist/Dispenser: Mrs Jean Chapman
- Dispenser: Mrs Jeanette Liddle-Gale
- Dispenser: Mrs Karan Philpott
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Sue Cardon
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Mandy Godden
- Receptionist: Mrs Di Ratcliff
- Receptionist: Mrs Lucy Thompson
- Domestic Services: Mrs Edna Williams
- Health Visitor: Mrs Alison Rustom & Team
- Midwife: Mrs Nessa Dokarry & Team
- District Nurse: Mrs Jill Hill & Team
- Physiotherapist: Mr Adrian Moore & Team
- Counsellor: Ms Coleen Kingston
Sellindge Surgery has been a training practice since 2010 and we will have various doctors training to be GPs with us from time to time.