We now have 4 doctors established at Sellindge Surgery with Dr Colledge and Dr Van Cleeff covering regular sessions.
We also have a clinical support team, who provide a full range of services including Contraceptive Services, Child Health Surveillance, Minor Surgery, Maternity Care, Health Promotion Clinics, Immunisation/Vaccination Clinics, Physiotherapy and Counselling.
The Reception team are there to help you. Questions regarding repeat prescriptions, appointments, registrations and other administrative problems should be discussed with them.
- Dr. Giuseppina Del Bianco
- Dr. George Vattakuzhiyil
- Dr Simon Fisher
- Dr Lopa Maitra
- Manager: Mrs Zoe Cornell
- Practice Nurse: Ms Lorraine Lloyd (starting 3.3.2014)
- Healthcare Assistant: Ms Terri Julians
- Assistant Practice Manager/ IT: Mrs Jan Bennett
- Senior Dispenser: Mrs Vanessa Spong
- Secretary: Mrs Judy Drew
- Receptionist/Dispenser: Mrs Jean Chapman
- Dispenser: Mrs Jeanette Liddle-Gale
- Dispenser: Mrs Karan Philpott
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Sue Cardon
- Receptionist/Secretary: Mrs Mandy Godden
- Receptionist: Mrs Di Ratcliff
- Receptionist: Mrs Lucy Thompson
- Domestic Services: Mrs Edna Williams
- GP: Dr Julian Colledge
- Health Visitor: Mrs Alison Rustom & Team
- Midwife: Mrs Nessa Dokarry & Team
- District Nurse: Mrs Mary Cox & Team
- Physiotherapist: Mr Adrian Moore & Team
- Counsellor: Ms Coleen Kingston
Sellindge Surgery has been a training practice since 2010 and will have various doctors training with us from time to time.
At this present time we have Dr Vanlal Duhawma training with us. He will be here until August 2014.